This is the list of goals for 2024-2026, if I am elected chair.
- Support 2024 candidates to the extent possible.
- Work to focus party on external outreach and membership growth.
- Enhancing the relationship between national and affiliates.
- Prioritize fully leveraging existing affiliate services.
- Expand current affiliate services to encourage and empower membership and activism.
- Leveraging data to efficiently use existing resources.
I have several key principles to party governance:
- Party leadership is a responsibility, not a title of nobility.
- Compliance with the rules, created by our members in convention, is paramount.
- Address known problems directly and early; don't ignore them.
- Always look for the most cost-efficient way to accomplish a goal.
- Everything is data, and data is everything.
- All politics is local.